Life is busy, our days are hectic and time is short. In the midst of this whirlwind lifestyle we lead, we can easily neglect our own self-care. This leads to poor health, time off sick and mental health conditions. Sometimes we need to re-engage, to be reminded of what really matters when it comes to being well, feeling great and living optimally.
These workshops are fun and engaging. In a relaxing environment we will be exploring the 5 elements of Bloomin Health!
- Eat – Simplifying the Food Rules and understanding how food impacts mental and physical health
- Move – We learn how to move better, not just to improve fitness but to reduce pain and injury, to improve posture and alignment and spinal health.
- Play -The importance of fun, playfulness and pleasurable activites in improving wellbeing and reducing symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Connect – How our relationships with others and the world around us affects our emotional and mental health
- Create Calm – Stress management and practical coping strategies ( breath work, relaxation techniques)
This is offered as a 6 week course by the end of which you will have created your very own Bloomin Healthy Toolkit .
Please contact us for more information about current courses or if you are interested in setting one up for you employees or amongst your friends